A 50% deposit is required to reserve the rental date. The deposit will be applied to final bill and balance will be due on the date of your rental. The studio is not reserved until the deposit is received and and these terms and conditions are agreed to. The deposit is refundable up to 48 hours prior to the start of the shoot.
The studio may be used for legal business activities only. There is no smoking permitted the building. Smoking is allowed outside the building. Renter is responsible for clean up of smoking-related debris (ashes, cigarettes, etc) before leaving.
ARRIVE AND LEAVE ON TIME
• The lease shall start and end as set forth in this Agreement; set-up and clean-up time must take within the 10 hour rental period.
• An hourly charge of $125.00 per hour will be applied for each additional hour that extends beyond rental terms, as set forth in this Agreement.
BE RESPECTFUL OF THE PROPERTY
• Be present at all times during the rental.
• Keep the event or session contained within the studio.
• Maintain adult supervision of minors at all times.
• Clean up trash or other items on premises prior to leaving.
STUDIO & EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED:
The Studio agrees to provide the studio in good working order but makes no special guarantees as to said studios functionality or suitability to
Renter’s purposes. The Renter is entitled to use the entire studio and accompanying booked rooms, lighting equipment, G&E, and any furniture in the studio at the time of rental. The Studio is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as power outages, weather, emergencies, or Acts of God. Renter agrees to return all equipment, studio, and furniture in the condition it was provided and to immediately notify the Studio of any damage, failure, or change in equipment provided.